Find me on the Web!

Flickr: pdrfilms
Twitter: pdrfilms

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tonight's Mini-Premiere

We had the mini-premiere for both The Wedding Enforcer and Wife of the Bad Guy tonight. Had a great turnout and everyone seemed to enjoy both movies. Some came from as far away as Tehachapi and Fontana in the rain. Food was good at Delzanos by the Sea (tenderloin pork and grilled salmon - mmmmm good!) Great support from the restaurant and its staff.

I'd been most worried about Wife of the Bad Guy since no one had seen the final version except me. I was up until 6:30 am this morning editing and I was afraid that I might have missed some stuff. The movie came out pretty well and everyone liked the results.

They also seem to have appreciated the extra work that we put in to pull this off and make sure that people were introduced and engaged with everyone else. (Doncha just hate parties where you don't know anyone there and you don't know how to introduce yourself?!?!?!)

Several photos of people on the Red Carpet to follow
So it was a VERY good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment