Find me on the Web!

Flickr: pdrfilms
Twitter: pdrfilms

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Latest and Greatest

I've been somewhat remiss in updating the blog lately. That's because I've been VERY busy promoting both Wife of the Bad Guy and The Wedding Enforcer.

It's film festival time, ladies and gentlemen. So I've been burning the midnight (1 am, 2 am, 5 am!) oil putting together the festival packages for both of these short films. That's meant burning lots of DVD's, creating labels and applying them to said DVD's, creating press packages, filling out submission forms, stuffing envelopes, and going out in the middle of the night to ensure that the submissions get postmarked before their deadlines.

Thus far The Wedding Enforcer has been submitted to the following festivals:
Toronto Independent
Palm Springs Shortfest
Newport Beach
Hollywood Cinema
Visionfest (New York City)
Riverside
L.A. Comedy Fest

and Wife of the Bad Guy has gone out to:
Toronto Independent
Newport Beach
Hollywood Cinema
Indie Spirit (Colorado)
Seattle True Independent Film Festival
Claremont 5
Palm Beach (Florida)

I'm putting together the mailing packages to submit both of them to the Cannes and Los Angeles film festivals.

Thus far I've gotten receipt/consideration confirmations from the Newport Beach and L.A. Comedy festivals. And, because its under consideration at a festival, I've been notified by the people at IMDB that The Wedding Enforcer qualifies for its own IMDB title page!!!! The IMDB people tell me that it'll be a couple of weeks before they've put everything in place for me to start uploading material to the site. But this is pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment