Find me on the Web!

Flickr: pdrfilms
Twitter: pdrfilms

Friday, April 2, 2010

Storage Space Update

I just finished writing the second draft of "No Place Like Home" - the first segment of the feature film Storage Space. I think it works both on its own and as part of the feature.

"No Place Like Home" is about a sad sack of a guy who loses his job, his marriage, and his home and ends up living in his storage unit - and the strange things that happen there.

"No Place Like Home" is a monster story. Segment 2, entitled "Free Trade," is a science fiction story about alien devices and the people who get hold of them. "Hero," the third segment, is about a young boy who runs afoul of a vicious street gang and what happens when they pursue him into the storage facility.

I'm just starting on the re-write of "Free Trade." It's the longest of the three segments at 43 pages. It'll also be the toughest to film because it has more actors, locations, costumes, special effects, props, etc. So I may end up shooting the first and third segments first and then diving into Segment 2.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment