Find me on the Web!

Flickr: pdrfilms
Twitter: pdrfilms

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Peppering the Festivals from Coast to Coast

Three more festival submissions for each movie since the last posting:
- Charlotte, NC
- Ft. Worth, TX (the "Fearless Film Festival")
- Another in H'wood ("Dances with Films")

So the states that we have covered include:
- California
- Nevada
- Washington
- Texas
- North Carolina
- Illinois
- Utah
- New York
- Massachusetts
- Pennsylvania
- Colorado
- Florida
- Arkansas

and the foreign festivals cover Canada and France

So I think I'll take a pause in submissions for a time to let my bank account recover.

(Lessee, thirty two festival submissions, average submission fee: $35, cost of postage for each: $2.50, DVD/Case/envelope/label costs each: $3. Total cost: about $1300.)

I'm thinking of getting a new camcorder and 'puter for editing. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment